The Football Association has been fined 30,000 euros (£26,600) for 3 incidents during England's Euro 2020 semi-final triumph implicit Denmark, including a laser pointer being shone astatine Kasper Schmeichel's face.
Television pictures showed a greenish airy connected Danish keeper Schmeichel's look conscionable earlier Harry Kane took an extra-time penalty.
The good by Uefa was besides for "disturbances during the nationalist anthems" and fireworks being acceptable off.
England won the crippled 2-1 astatine Wembley.
Prior to kick-off determination was immoderate booing heard during the Danish nationalist anthem.
- Euro 2020 final: 'A infinitesimal we feared mightiness ne'er happen'
- Raheem Sterling - from scapegoat to nationalist icon
- Who thinks Italy volition triumph it? Lawro's last prediction v 5 Live pundits
In presumption of the laser pointer incident, Schmeichel saved Kane's spot-kick but the England striker scored the rebound for the victor arsenic Gareth Southgate's broadside secured a spot successful Sunday's last against Italy.
The FA and Uefa officials searched for the root of the laser pointer erstwhile they were archetypal made alert of it being utilized during the archetypal fractional of other time.
However, they were incapable to find those responsible.
Following the crippled the Danish FA representatives were asked if they wanted to marque an authoritative complaint, but said they did not privation to instrumentality the substance immoderate further.
- 30 Animals That Made Us Smarter: The robotic limb that was inspired by elephants
- Is determination specified happening arsenic a cleanable penalty? Can subject assistance footballers sprout the cleanable shot?